Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

Birthday nail art for my sweetie *__*

Hey guys,


so today is Bea's birthday and I thought about doing some birthday nail art for her <3
 
I also found a really old pic of my birthday nails from 2 years ago, and I thought I show you how they look back then



... yeah, I tried o.O 

and here are my birthday nails today!

 



again without outlines




here are the individual nails




Cupcake
Essie - I'm Addicted
ILNP - Princeton
Butter London - Tea With The Queen
OPI - I Sing In Color
OPI - Alpine Snow
Lose glitter 



Birthday Cake
OPI - Hey Baby
ILNP - Bikini Bottoms
OPI - Solitaire
ILNP - Holos from the summer collection
Essence - Yeah, Copacabana
Catrice - Nickel Minaj
Claire's - Fluffy



Present
China Glaze - That's Shore Bright
OPI - Alpine Snow
OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Zoya - Mosheen


Pastel studs


China Glaze - That's Shore Bright
China Glaze - Shell-O
Essie - That's Shore Bright
China Glaze - Grass Is Lime Greener


I hope you like them and I really really hope Bea likes them :D

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen