Freitag, 28. März 2014

Dani's contribution for #LLlucky

Hey guys,

it's the time of the month again where Lacquer Legion has a monthly nail art challenge!
This time it's about the word "lucky".

"This month, use your mani to represent your version of LUCKY. Be inspired by your trusted lucky charm, an amazing lucky break, an awesome lucky find or even someone you are lucky to know. Anything goes"



I'm really lucky for my nail polishes! Doing my nails comforts me when I'm upset, it helps me fight my impatience and I spend a lot of time with people, who love my hobby too :)

Since two years I'm obsessed with my bottles and it all began with a post on reddit about water marbeling. 
So I have a water marble design for you! :)


essie - She's Picture Perfect, Haute As Hello, No More Film

But not only water marbeling brought me to nail art: I looooove stamping! 
I recently bought a bunch of moyou-plates and just had to make one design :)


That's the Fairytale - 06 plate :)
I love Ariel, she's my favourite Disney princess (that's why I have red hair :P) so I had to color her :)

Polishes I used:
Face: Catrice - Don't Tell Mademoiselle + essie - blanc
Hair: Catrice - Bloody Mary To Go
Starfish: essie - Saturday Disco Fever
Eyes: Kiko - 341
Background: Zoya - Payton + China Glaze - Keepin' It Teal
Lips: OPI - Over & Over-A-Gwen + Hey Baby


So I hope you enjoyed my design :) 
If you want I can make a water marble tutorial for you!


Don't forget to check out Bea's contribution!! ;)

yours,
Dani <3 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen