Donnerstag, 17. April 2014

Dupe-alarm!: p2 - Opulent VS. maybelline - Green Depth

Hey guys,

today I have a quick comparison for you!

Yesterday I bought Green Depth from maybelline and when I came home and swatched it, my "dupe-senses" turned on and I found that I already had the EXACT SAME color! That never happened before! :D

See for yourself:

 


blurred pic so you can see the shift between the dark green, purple and yellow


They are both textured black based polishes with green/teal sparkle. I really love the color!
Both are swatched over a black polish (essie - licorice) with 2 coats, since they're pretty sheer and would take forever to dry. For swatches on my sticks I needed 4-5 coats for full opacity.

unfortunately the shift isn't on the nail


I think this is more interesting for my fellow austrian lacqueristas, since p2 is only available in Germany (as far as I know). 
I heard that you can buy them at Palmers, but I never looked for myself.
 

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen