Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Low-budget comparison: ciaté - Snowglobe VS. catrice - Holo Is The New Yolo

Hey guys!

Did you miss me? :)

I tell you something, I have the biggest stress in my live at this moment.
But from next week easter holiday starts and hopefully I can relax my brain a little and post more! :)


So today I have a low budget comparison for you!
I'm gonna compare ciaté's "Snowglobe" and "Holo Is The New Yolo" from catrice.

with flash



without flash

Both are flakie top coats.
HITNY leans a bit more towards pink in the bottle, while Snowglobe seems a touch more yellow. 

Let's see how they look on the nail!
They are a pain to photograph, but I tried.
Both are swatched over essie - Bahama Mama.

with flash
HITNY has more yellow/green flakies, while snowglobe has more blueish/purple ones.

without flash
With both it's pretty hard to get a decend amount of flakies on the nail. I literally had to fish them out with a toothpick. 
The look very uneven and bumpy, even with a thick coat of top coat.

I love them both in the bottle, I love the colors and the holo, but I really hate them on my nails ^^


What do you think of them?

I hope I can post more nail art related content soon!

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen