Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014

Low-Budget Comparison: essie - Stroke Of Brilliance VS. catrice - I'm Dynamite

Hey guys! :)

Today I'll be doing a comparison between essie - Stroke Of Brilliance and catrice - I'm Dynamite.

After I bought Stroke Of Brilliance it come to me that I have a very similar polish at home which was I'm Dynamite from catrice. 
So I wanted to compare them to see if there is any difference. 



So let's see!


So essie is a lot more blue than catrice and it looks like essie is more packed with glitter (I edited it slightly so you can really see the difference between the colors).
But let's see how it looks on the nails! (I used ORLY - Pure Porcelain as a base)





The first coat wasn't glittery like essie, so I tried to roll the polish bottle between my balms before I applied it again. But with no other result.

The second coat wasn't convincing at all. The application was OK, but in no way smooth like essie, it has a thicker consistency and it has also bigger particles.
The dry time was much more longer than essie.



In my opinion, catrice is very disappointing, which is new to me because normally I love polishes from catrice (except the new brushes, ugh...).
For me the only positive is the price with 2,95€ in Austria (here you have to pay up to 11,99€ for essie in stores)

So yeah, since I usally like low-priced polishes like catrice, this time I'll stick with essie.


What do you ladies think? Comment down below and let me know!

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen