Samstag, 8. März 2014

Low Budget Comparison - Zoya - Payton vs. Kiko - 255

Hey guys!

Alright, so today I have another low budget comparison for you!

Last year zoya's zenith winter collection came out and I bought Payton and Dream and was really impressed with this super intense glittery beautys.
As I placed them in my shelf I noticed that Payton is really similar to Kiko No. 255.

I never really compared them, so I'm really curious myself how similar they are.




Wow. Look at the sparkliness. They look like a whole galaxy in a bottle. 
My camera couldn't really capture the differences in the colors, but they are not the same color!



A completely blurry pic but here you can see the bottles in real life light (aka daylight ^^)


Now how does the polish look on a nail? That's a question I always ask myself, because sometimes the polish looks completely different on the nail!
In the front you see Payton.

And here you see No. 255 in the back 

No. 255 has a little bit more round holographic glitter, while Payton has more "mini flakes". Also Payton goes more into a purple-red.

Let's see how the polishes look on real nails!



Here you can really see the differences in the colors. 

Payton was sheer on the first coat, but completely opaque with the second. It took a little to dry.
No. 255 was not so sheer and after two coats it was really really sparkly.



I would say, if you like the color but don't want to pay 12€ you could totally buy kiko for around 2€ and be happy too.

What do you think? 

Please take a minute and give us a like on our facebook page!

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen