Sonntag, 30. März 2014

The "it's nice outside but I need to learn"-Mani

Hey guys,

today is such a wonderful day in Vienna, but I have to stay inside since I have a very difficult exam on tuesday (electrical engineering, ugh -_-).

So I had to cheer myself up with a mani! 
I used my new moyou stamping plates and new polishes I bought for this and I did both hands different :)






On the left hand I used:

moyou - Fairytale Collection 04

  
Thumb: China Glaze - What A Pansy, China Glaze - Grass Is Lime Greener, essie - Haute As Hello

Index: Zoya - Rocky, CG - Grass Is Lime Greener, essie - Haute As Hello

Middle: Grass Is Lime Greener, Haute As Hello, OPI - Hey Baby, Sally Hansen - Tweedy, Zoya - Cosmo

Ring: Haute As Hello + Layla - Ceramic Effect CE02, essie - As Gold As It Gets, Rocky, Hey Baby, What A Pansy

Pinky: Haute As Hello, What A Pansy



For the right hand I used:

moyou - Sci-Fi Collection 04

Layla - Emerald Divine

Here's another picture, so you can see the holographic madness




I also think about doing my first video tutorial on youtube, would you be interested? What would you like to see?

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen