Mittwoch, 5. März 2014

Wow. Many bottles. Such fancy. Much things (how I store my nail polish and equipment!)

Hello everybody,

So since my LacquerSista Bea got her new desk I thought about showing you guys my nail polish storage!
I wanted to post earlier, but I had so much stress with learning and yesterday my bunny Bobbie got sick... total chaos! But he's fine now, here's a picture of my little stubborn baby, I love him so much <3

 

ANYWAY, withouht further blah-blah, here's my nail-polish-wonderland, where magic and other wonderful things happen <3




On the left side is my first HELMER <3 I'm so excited, because every "famous" lacquerista who collect nail polish has one. I think it can fit up to 500 bottles. Some lacqueristas have more than 5 helmers, so you can imagine how many bottles they have! *being jealous*
I just have one full drawer with bottles, one other is full with dotting tools, brushes, creams, magnets for magnetic polishes, tweezers, nailfiles,... and my water marbeling cup :)

with a cat bed<3



chaos

So let's begin with my nail polish bottles!! :)
If you want to know the name of any bottles, please feel free to ask! 

First I'll start with my mini collections!


My OPI collections: The Man With The Golden Gun 18k Top Coat, first Mariah Carey Mini Liquid Sands, Mini Euro Centrale and my absolute favourite nail polish at the moment Over & Over-A-Gwen, the signature color from the new Gwen Stefani Collection



My ciaté mini polishes from the Mini Mani Month advent calendar.
I love them so so much, normally they would cost 130€ but I got them for 40€ <3




and my first minis I ever bought, essie's Fall Collection. I love this brown color! <3


The first shelf!
First row: Catrice
Second row: Catrice, with the crushed crystals collection, and a halloween nail polish from Jessica
Third row: essence
Fourth row: butter london, L'oreal, nails inc, models own, Barry M, American Apparell, Artdeco, Layla
Fifth row: Astor, Sinful Colors, elf, Konad Stamping Polishes, moyou Stamping Polish
Sixth row: misslyn, p2, NYX, and my really old Nivea bottle

Second shelf!!


First row: China Glaze
Second row: China Glaze
Third row: China Glaze, OPI
Fourth row: OPI
Fifth row: OPI, Sally Hansen
Sixth row: Nubar, GOSH, MAC, ciaté, and random nail art liner

Third shelf!


First row: zoya
Second row: zoya, kiko
Third row: ORLY, chanel, Dior, Jafra
Fourth row: essie
Fifth row: essie
Sixth row: top and base coats!


and random polishes in my helmer!

I have another box, where I store my nail polish fans (is that the correct term?) with swatches of every nail polish I own!



here again my favourite base and top coats:

from left to right: OPI - Nail Envy, OPI - Top Coat, essie - matte about you, essie - good to go, Sally Hansen - Miracle Cure Nail Strengthener, ORLY - Bonder, Seche Vite
and in front ciaté Underware Base Coat and Speed Coat Top Coat


My table has also a drawer with more stuff!



Sparkly stuff to put on my nails



Sponges, fake nails for swatching, swatch wheels and creepy nail glue

Q-tips and more stuff to remove things from my nails, reinforcing rings, zig zag scissors

plastic cups for water marbeling, studs, flocking powder and striping tape



Stamping plates!

moyou stamping plates (for review on this plates check out our review)

Gals stamping plates



Our all time favourite motto :D in this mini folder I have my konad and cheeky stamping plates

and this transparent table "underlay" for swatchings, comparisons, and other messy stuff

and last but not least, the most important things because we're on the internet, my cats!

Say hello to Pipi <3 she always sleeps in her cat bed when I'm doing my nails

and her grumpy looking, but not grumpy, mother Duzi <3


I hope you enjoyed my little insight of my nail polish world :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below or on our facebook page

Yours,
Dani <3


cat butts!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen