Dienstag, 18. März 2014

Very first spring mani ...

Hello folks and a warm "Servus" from Vienna,

so after this never-came winter here in eastern-Austria it seems that spring also skips its part and turns directly to summer - last Wednesday I went to barn to ride my rented horse (I'm sure there exists an english term for "Mitreiter" that I don't know ;)) and rode outside the hall in the sun with my summer outfit for the first time in 2014. This is how weather should really do it, it's so amazing!

So in case spring stops by though, I created my first spring-inspired mani ever, and this is the result:





Colors & Utilities
Essie Mint Candy Apple
p2 Go Fantastic!
Kiko No. 324 (Brown)
Kiko No. 391 (Green)
Essie Blanc
China Glaze Holly-Day
Jafra Very Berry
Zoya Darcy
Ombia Sunny Yellow
OPI Anti-Bleak
Essie Mezmerized
Thin nailart brush
Dotting Tool (I used a thin one)
(You can either use one of these or combine them as I did)


I used two coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple and applied one coat of p2 Go Fantastic! over it. Go Fantastic! is very similar to China Glaze Fairy Dust, somewhere on the list of Danis upcoming comparisons is a post for these two reserved, so stay tuned!!
On the pinkie, the middle and the index finger I wanted to paint primulas - this didn't work out well ... I hate that these now look like a bad children's painting ... But somehow they didn't work out better. Maybe I'll give them another try later this spring. I used China Glaze Holly-Day for the stems, Zoya Darcy for the yellow middle of the flowers and Jafra Very Berry, OPI Anti-Bleak and Essie Mezmerized for the flowers.
On my ring finger I drew some forsythias ... I used Kiko No. 324 for the stems and Ombia Sunny Yellow and again Zoya Darcy for the blossoms to create some lighter and darker ones.
The most satisfying part of this mani are the snowdrops, I'm quite satisfied with them. I used Kiko No. 391 for the stems and Essie Blanc for the blossoms.

In all the photos you see my non-dominant hand because this turned out better somehow haha.




So hopefully I will get better and create more beautiful flowers soon ...

I hope you can enjoy beautiful spring weather wherever you are too!



Polished greetings,
Bea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen