Samstag, 22. März 2014

Moto GP Season is about to start! Vroom Vroom!!! (Repsol Honda/Marc Marquez mani)

Hello folks and a warm "Servus" from Vienna,

so finally here it is again - Moto GP Season! Since my boyfriend and I are absolutely addicted viewers I decided to do a mani for last year's "Baby Champ" Marc Marquez and his team Repsol Honda . Since my boyfriend owns a Honda bike also, this was quite close ;)





Colors & Utilities
Essie Blanc
China Glaze Code Orange
OPI All I Want For Christmas (Is OPI)
Black & White acrylic paint (mine are from Juliana Nails)
Brushes

I started off with my normal routine: one coat of Essie Trillionails and one coat of Essie All In One Base. Then I started with the white lines (one brush stroke of Essie Blanc) so I had my lines to work :) my ring finger and thumb I left out, because I painted them red all over with All I Want For Christmas (Is OPI). I added the most Repsol-Honda-looking orange I had (China Glaze Code Orange) on the top of my Repsol nails. When this was finally dry I started to work with acrylic paint.


I definitely need thinner brushes, but for the first try, I am fully satisfied with the result. My thumbs together form the 93, the Marc's rider-number (not sure if this is a correct term oO). I tried to get the font onto my nails, I think they came out really fine, although the 3 is a little too crooked, lol :D

My guide: My shirt! :D
On my ring fingers I have his "mascot", "La Hormiga" (the ant). On the left hand this came out really "meh", but on my right hand this little guy looks so DAMN GORGEOUS!!!


The shirt again :D

I also thought about adding the Repsol logotype on pointer and middle finger but I was so satisfied with the result that I was afraid I would ruin that whole mani :S if Marc does a good job this season I maybe recreate this mani for the finals and give the Repsol logotype a chance, haha :D


So far from me now!
Polished greetings,
Bea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen