Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

The Ultimate Holographic Polish Comparison!

Hey guys!

I've waited a (far too) long time for this comparison, because I had to wait until it was sunny but finally today was the day! :D

Holo polishes are, beside textured, my absolute favourite type of nail polish.
The sparkles, the rainbow, the colors, everything <3
My camera had a problem with focusing with all the sparkles, so I had to take some pictures with my mobile phone, I hope you guys don't mind <3

I compared this 4 polishes (from low-priced to expensive)!
I painted every polish over a black polish.


 


'Plum Me Up Scotty' is from the new Luxury Lacquers collection from catrice.
It's a very light purple with a very subtle holo.

Application was good, I needed two coats for full opacity.

Holographic Hero is a silver with a little bit more holo from GOSH. Application was good too, I needed two coats.


Sci-Fly By is from the Hologlam collection from China Glaze.
Consitency was a bit wierd and application was a bit harder but OK, again two coats.


And last, Ultra Violet from Layla. First coat was a bit on the sheer side, it was nearly opaque with two coats. If you layer it on itself I think you'll need overall three coats.

Ok, so now to the pics taken in direct sunlight! (again, my camera had a hard time focusing, so some pics are with my mobile phone)




(camera pics)




Stamping over Ultra Violet

My personal winner from this comparison ist Layla.
The holo is unbeliveable and I really love the color! The only minus would be the price. I think I paid 12€.

What is your favourite?

I hope you enjoyed this comparison as much as I did!
Here's a bonus picture of my cats enjoying the sun :)


yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen