Montag, 17. März 2014

Mad Monday Mani: St. Patricks Day Nails!

Hey guys!

So today is Mad Monday Mani AND St. Patricks Day!!
And it's getting better: I've made the most epic manicure I've ever made.

I hope you know the Guinness logo ;)
Enjoy!





Green Base Color: 
China Glaze - Entourage
Green Stamping: 
moyou - Mother Nature 03
Base Color ringfinger:
OPI - 4 In The Morning
Guinness logo: 
OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby



and now the most epic thing I've ever done:



yes. That's a tiny little Guinness glas. I'm so proud of myself :D 
(pshh, it says 'Guines' :D)

Blue Base Color: 
Zoya - Rocky
Guinness glas: 
OPI - 4 In The Morning
Beer foam: 
essie - Blanc + Catrice - Don't Tell Mademoiselle + Zoya - Darcy
Rainbow:
Blue: essie - Mezmerised
Purple: China Glaze - Grape Pop
Pink: Nivea - Cherry Glacé
Red: essie - Really Red
Yellow: Zoya - Darcy
Green: China Glaze - Entourage
and white and black acrylic paint


Haha, I never used so many nail polishes :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this mani as much as I do :D
Please take a second to like us on facebook for more epic manis <3

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen