Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014

Comparison Post - OPI Emotions VS. China Glaze Bump In The Night

Hey guys,

today I'll make a comparison between two black texture polishes, OPI's Emotions and China Glaze's Bump In The Night. As everybody know I loooove textured polishes espacially the ones from OPI so I'm pleased to make this comparison!

 
Emotions is from the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection from 2013.
Bump In The Night is from the Monsters Ball Halloween Collection from 2013..

I first bougth Emotions and I was more then dissapointed in this polish. 
Then I bought Bump In The Night and I was happy again! Why? Let's see!

 
These are each one coat! I made the pics a bit brighter, so you could really see the difference and why I was dissapointed by Emotions.

BITN is a complete one coater! The texture is great and is the same as the polishes from the Textured collection. The consistency was a little bit on the thick side but easy to apply.
Emotions is really sheer and has black glitter in it. For full opacity I think I needed 3-4 coats, but I don't have any pictures, it was a pain to take pics of them.

Nevertheless I tried to take pics against light, so you could really see it!

The light nearly does not come through!
 
Here you can see what I mean: it's really sheer even after two coats. 
Maybe if you apply a normal black polish first and then Emotions, it'll be better.

So yeah, what do you think about Emotions?


Please take a minute and like our facebook page to be updated with new posts!

yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen