Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

Love is in the air - Valentines Day Nail Art

Hello ladies!

Since next week is Valentines Day, I wanted to show you a quick and easy nail art design!

All you need are different kind of nail polishes, some tape and a zigzag scissor!

Here is the design:

 



So let's begin with the thumb!

For this you'll need a light pink and a feather/fuzzy effect nail polish 
I used ciaté - hoopla and Sally Hansen - Wool Lite


For the pointer you'll need, again, the light pink and a pink glitter polish 
I used ORLY - You Are Not Alone for the glitter


For the middle finger you'll need a pink texture polish
I used OPI - Pussy Galore (I looove this polish so so much!!)



For the ring finger you'll need a white and a pink polish, a glitter polish, some tape and the zigzag scissor. I used essie - blanc for the white, Gosh - Bubble Gum for the pink and Sally Hansen - Starcrossed for the glitter polish.

fancy pants scissor


Paint your finger with the white polish and let it completely dry. Then cut the tape with the scissor and place the tape on your nail. Apply one generous coat of the pink polish and carefully remove the tape (while your nail is still wet)
Finally apply the glitter polish!


Last but not least: the pinky! 
You'll need again the light pink polish, a matte top coat and a gold stud.



Again all the polishes I used:

light pink polish: ciaté - hoopla
white polish: essie - blanc
pink glitter polish: ORLY - You Are Not Alone
pink textured polish: OPI - Pussy Galore
pink polish: Gosh - Bubble Gum
fuzzy polish: Sally Hansen - Wool Lite
glitter polish: Sally Hansen - Starcrossed
matte top coat: Gosh

I hope you were inspired by my "nail art"-tutorial and I wish you all a wonderful Valentines Day <3

Yours,
Dani <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen